(1) screening and referring of acute malnutrition cases to HCs,|
(2) organizing classes promoting good food and nutrition behaviours, and
(3) organizing cooking practice classes.
|Health centre level||
(1) screening and caring severe and moderate acute malnutrition cases of children below five years old,|
or screening and referring acute malnutrition cases of children below five years old (depending on the type of HCa), and
(2) growth follow-up and promotion for children below two years old.
(1) the number of treated severe acute malnutrition cases with medical complications of children below five years old and|
(2) the length of the stay at the hospital.